How can digitalisation reshape the agricultural landscape, and contribute to a sustainable future for farming?
Digitalisation in agriculture refers to the integration and adoption of digital technologies, and data-driven solutions, geared towards amplifying productivity, sustainability, and competitiveness of the sector.
During this webinar, we will unveil the CODECS Digital Platform, a dynamic and innovative hub dedicated to showcasing cutting-edge digital tools and research outputs in order to promote technology adoption in line with a sustainable digital vision.
This event will offer insights from two additional Horizon Europe projects, providing a comprehensive perspective on digitalisation in agriculture. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the future of farming through user-friendly approaches and innovative tools.
This webinar is organised within the framework of the CODECS Knowledge Accelerator, a network designed to enhance knowledge creation through various engaging activities.
- Understanding CODECS and the idea of sustainable digitalisation – Gianluca Brunori, University of Pisa & CODECS Coordinator
- CODECS Digital Platform – Anna Petropoulou, Agricultural University of Athens
- Focus on EU Horizon Projects: Collaborative Insights
- BEATLES – Marilena Gemtou, Agricultural University of Athens
- UNISECO – Gerald Schwarz, Thünen-Institute of Farm Economics
- Next steps: CODECS Knowledge Accelerator – Merveille Ntabuhashe, European Association for Innovation in Local Development (AEIDL)