As part of the Horizon Europe project Tools4CAP, the Academy aims to provide a framework for capacity building and peer-learning to develop an attractive and tailored training programme to meet the end users’ needs.
From January 2024, the Academy will organise 10 modules related to:
- The inventory of tools and good practices
- The identification of tools and methodological guidelines
- Showcase case study lessons
- Other relevant elements useful for CAP Strategic Plans design and monitoring
- Present the public Inventory of methods and tools used for the design and monitoring of CAP Strategic Plans;
- Discuss the usefulness and added value of the Inventory;
- Identify areas of improvement for future updates;
- Enhance the exchange, learn and interact with end users.
Given the practical nature of these trainings, attendance is limited as modules will be designed for group work and we want to ensure quality participation. However, the Academy will make recordings of the presentations and materials available on the website and on its YouTube’s channel. See the agenda, here.
Would you like to participate? Express your interest by completing the following form.